About Bip Nauta
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a ARLINGTON, AZLE, EAGLE MOUNTAIN LAKE, FORT WORTH real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the ARLINGTON, AZLE, EAGLE MOUNTAIN LAKE, FORT WORTH, LAKE WORTH, and SAGINAW areas, please contact me.
- 40 Years of Real Estate Experience
- I work with both Buyers & Sellers
- Eagle Mountain Lake, Arlington , Keller, Fort Worth, Hurst, Euless, Bedford, Parker & Tarrant Co
- International exposure Brants Realtors.com, Luxury Real Estate.com, Realtor.com, Tour Factory.com
- Lakefront Properties
- Relocation Services
- I have a marketing strategy to get your home sold through maximum exposure to marketplace.
- Multiple Listing Service, Signs, Advertisement, Mailing & Networking to create selling excitement
- Please call me for all of your real estate questions
- I'll look forward to hearing from you